Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "Jim R. Wilson" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 19:02:50 UTC

[hbase-dev] DemoClient.php

Dear devs,

I have just created a PHP DemoClient implementation (modeled after
DemoClient.rb).  Where should I put it or who should I give it to to
get it into the codebase?

The README.txt file under /src/examples/thrift would also need
updating to include the -php option when generating the thrift libs.
Thanks in advance.

-- Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw)

Re: [hbase-dev] DemoClient.php

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Attach as patch to an issue.  We'll add it to our bundle.
Thanks Jim,
St.Ack

RE: [hbase-dev] DemoClient.php

Posted by Jim Kellerman <ji...@powerset.com>.
Please open a Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE
and attach your changes. Be sure to grant the Apache license, or we can't use it.

Thanks!

---

Checked by AVG.