Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Vsevolod <sa...@mail.ru> on 2013/01/16 21:40:12 UTC

Re[2]: Problem with RTMPS

 Hello! I think you must set <red5httpport>443</red5httpport>

                wrote:
> [...]
                  (Port 5443) and HTTPS (Port 443)

                    openmeetings/RTMPSAndHTTPS. html
                  checked it with wireshark and it's still using RTMPT
                  running on port 8088.

                    d/0B1- Xuk92YDmVSEVfTDJyTlpVNlk/edit

                    d/0B1- Xuk92YDmVbThyYWlzZEQtVFU/edit

RE: Problem with RTMPS

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Hey Sebastian,

The following are the steps taken from my guide on the wiki, can you check you have done each step?

*****

To use RTMPS do the following:

First make some changes to the red5-core.xml file by issuing the following:

cd /usr/lib/red5/conf

vi red5-core.xml

now uncomment <!-- RTMPS --> section by removing the <!-- and the --> leaving this:

<bean id="rtmpsMinaIoHandler"

        class="org.red5.server.net.rtmps.RTMPSMinaIoHandler">

        <property name="handler" ref="rtmpHandler" />

        <property name="codecFactory" ref="rtmpCodecFactory" />

        <property name="rtmpConnManager" ref="rtmpMinaConnManager" />

        <property name="keyStorePassword" value="${rtmps.keystorepass}" />

        <property name="keystoreFile" value="conf/keystore" />

    </bean>

    <bean id="rtmpsTransport" class="org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPMinaTransport" init-

method="start" destroy-method="stop">

        <property name="ioHandler" ref="rtmpsMinaIoHandler" />

        <property name="connectors">

            <list>

                <bean class="java.net.InetSocketAddress">

                    <constructor-arg index="0" type="java.lang.String" value="${rtmps.host}" />

                    <constructor-arg index="1" type="int" value="${rtmps.port}" />

                </bean>

            </list>

        </property>

                <property name="ioThreads" value="${rtmp.io_threads}" />

        <property name="jmxPollInterval" value="1000" />

        <property name="tcpNoDelay" value="${rtmp.tcp_nodelay}" />

    </bean>

Save this file and then do the following:

cd /usr/lib/red5/conf

vi red5.properties

set rtmps.port=5443

rtmps.keystorepass=password (password = password you set on your new keystore)

Now edit config.xml by doing the following:

cd /usr/lib/red5/webapps/openmeetings/

vi config.xml

Set these following values:

<rtmpsslport>5443</rtmpsslport>

<useSSL>yes</useSSL>

<proxyType>best</proxyType>

To use HTTPS do the following:

First make a backup of the original jee-container file by doing the following:

cd /usr/lib/red5/conf

mv jee-container.xml jee-container.xml.orig

Then rename the SSL jee template

mv jee-container-ssl.xml jee-container.xml

Now edit the config.xml

cd /usr/lib/red5/webapps/openmeetings/

vi config.xml

set these values:

<protocol>https</protocol>

<red5httpport>443</red5httpport>

Lastly edit red5.properties by doing the following:

cd /usr/lib/red5/conf

vi red5.properties

set

https.port=443

http.port=443

Now restart OM using the following:

/etc/init.d/red5 restart

We can now connect using the following link:

https://yourdomain/openmeetings

****

Best Regards

i tried out this, but it's still falling back to port 8088 :-(

Среда, 16 января 2013, 8:37 +01:00 от Sebastian Paul <se...@sebastianpaul.de> <ma...@sebastianpaul.de> :

http://incubator.apache.org/ openmeetings/RTMPSAndHTTPS. html <http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html>

config.xml: https://docs.google.com/file/ d/0B1- Xuk92YDmVSEVfTDJyTlpVNlk/edit <https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1-Xuk92YDmVSEVfTDJyTlpVNlk/edit>
red.properties.xml: https://docs.google.com/file/ d/0B1- Xuk92YDmVbThyYWlzZEQtVFU/edit <https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1-Xuk92YDmVbThyYWlzZEQtVFU/edit>

all Firewalls (server and clients) are turned off.
Openmeetings Version running: 2.0

Can someone help me?
Sebastian

--

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com

Re: Problem with RTMPS

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you need to doublecheck ports specified in red5.properties and config.xml
match
additionally i would specify wrong ports for RTMPT just to ensure RTMPTS is
working.

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:02 AM, Sebastian Paul
<se...@sebastianpaul.de>wrote:

>  hey thank you.
> i tried out this, but it's still falling back to port 8088 :-(
>
> Am 16.01.2013 21:40, schrieb Vsevolod:
>
> Hello! I think you must set <red5httpport>443</red5httpport>
>

> Среда, 16 января 2013, 8:37 +01:00 от Sebastian Paul
> <se...@sebastianpaul.de> <se...@sebastianpaul.de>:
>
>   hmmm. the proxy-type is already set to "best" :-(
>
> Am 16.01.2013 08:34, schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
>
> Proxy type should be set to 'best'.
> I'll try to double check
> On Jan 16, 2013 2:25 PM, "Sebastian Paul" <se...@sebastianpaul.de>>
> wrote:
>
>  <rtmpport>1935</rtmpport>
> <rtmpTunnelport>8088</
> rtmpTunnelport>
> <rtmpsslport>5443</ rtmpsslport>
>
> but SSL is activated: <useSSL>yes</useSSL>
>
> so rtmps should used automatically, should'nt?
> or did I forget something?
>
> Sebastian
>

> Am 16.01.2013 03:30, schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
>
> What port is specified in your config.xml?
> On Jan 16, 2013 2:19 AM, "Sebastian Paul" <se...@sebastianpaul.de>>
> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I'd like to run openmeetings with SSL-Encrypted RTMPS (Port 5443) and
> HTTPS (Port 443)
> I've configured all how discribed here:
> http://incubator.apache.org/ openmeetings/RTMPSAndHTTPS. html<http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html>
> HTTPS is working fine, but RTMPS is not working... i checked it with
> wireshark and it's still using RTMPT running on port 8088.
>
> config.xml: https://docs.google.com/file/ d/0B1-
> Xuk92YDmVSEVfTDJyTlpVNlk/edit<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1-Xuk92YDmVSEVfTDJyTlpVNlk/edit>
> red.properties.xml: https://docs.google.com/file/ d/0B1-
> Xuk92YDmVbThyYWlzZEQtVFU/edit<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1-Xuk92YDmVbThyYWlzZEQtVFU/edit>
>
> all Firewalls (server and clients) are turned off.
> Openmeetings Version running: 2.0
>
> Can someone help me?
> Sebastian

WBR