Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Ken Webb <ke...@primordion.com> on 2006/07/25 19:23:41 UTC

Forrest sites: Xholon, Cellontro

Hi,

I have two sites that have used Forrest 0.7 since late last year,
related to my sourceforge open-source projects. If possible, could you
please add them to your list of "Examples Built-With-Forrest".

In addition to running the XML files through the forrest processor, I
also run some of the same files through my own XSLT scripts to generate
simpler documentation that I release as part of the internal help
information for users. I really like the forrest XML tags that make it
pretty straight-forward to generate differently-formatted output from
the same content files.

The two projects are:

Xholon
http://www.primordion.com/Xholon <http://www.primordion.com/Xholon/>
A Java framework for developing UML 2.0 and other event-driven systems.

Cellontro
http://www.primordion.com/Cellontro
Modeling and simulation of cells, other biological entities, and
biochemical networks, using Xholon.

Regards,
Ken Webb

Primordion
www.primordion.com <http://www.primordion.com/>
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Xholon and Cellontro open-source projects.

Re: Forrest sites: Xholon, Cellontro

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
This is now done. Thanks.

-David