Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Benjamin Graf <be...@gmx.net> on 2021/05/03 05:55:05 UTC

bundleReplacements with karaf-maven-plugin

Hi,

does anybody know how if possible I can replace a bundle from a feature
if a bit "more complex".

For example replace "wrap:mvn:com.oracle.database.jdbc/ojdbc8/..." with
"wrap:mvn:com.oracle.database.jdbc/ojdbc11"

Regards,

Benjamin

Re: bundleReplacements with karaf-maven-plugin

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Benjamine,

The easiest way is probably to create your own features repository, overriding the feature.

Regards
JB