Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Peter Reilly <pe...@corvil.com> on 2004/02/18 17:20:06 UTC

Re: How to exclude a directory while copying files in nested director y structure

You need to use the pattern **/sccs/** and **/sccs.

Note that SCCS directories are already by default excluded
from filessets.
You may have a problem in using lower case letters for the directories.

Also you can add **/sccs" and "**/sccs/**" to your default excludes:
  <defaultexcludes add="**/sccs"/>
  <defaultexcludes add="**/sccs/**"/>

Peter