Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Gray <jl...@streamy.com> on 2010/03/02 21:28:02 UTC

FW: Hive User Group Meeting 3/18/2010 7pm at Facebook

FYI

Looks like they'll be talking at least somewhat about the new HBase
integration.

Posted by Amr Awadallah <aa...@cloudera.com>.
Jon, you mean:

"Looks like *we* will be talking at least somewhat about the new HBase integration."

according to TechCrunch you are now part of the Facebook collective :),
congrats.

http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/02/streamy-zynga-facebook/

-- amr