Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sids <si...@ymail.com> on 2010/04/28 14:48:43 UTC

EOFException and Channel was inactive for too long

Hi,

We have developed an application which uses Apache Active MQ v5.3.0.  We are
currently Load Testing the application. We are getting the
"javax.jms.JMSException: Channel was inactive for too long:" exception and
the javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException. The higher the load, the
faster we get these Exceptions. For example, for a medium load, these
Exceptions were thrown after 32 hours from the start of test. For a high
load, we got this error in just 2.5 hours.

We have set maxInactivityDuration=300000 (5 minutes) and made
keepAlive=true.

A bug has already been logged which is similar to the issue we are facing -

If there is any work-around for this issue, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sid.