Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Rodney J Woodruff <rw...@umich.edu> on 2007/03/08 03:18:22 UTC

Streaming Velocity Templates

This probably has been asked a number of times but I can't find the search
for the mailing list archives. So, here goes:

1. Can someone tell me where the search for the mailing list archives are?

or

2. Can you tell if I can stream velocity templates to the velocity engine?

Thanks.

-- Rodney

Re: Streaming Velocity Templates

Posted by Rodney J Woodruff <rw...@umich.edu>.
Thank you for that. My challenge was figuring out how to search the
archives. The link to nabble work well.

-- Rodney

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.