Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jean-Yves Baudy <jy...@free.fr> on 2004/03/29 18:41:38 UTC

[Help] Possible problem with Axis Jars used in WSDL2Ws tool of

Hi all,

In the latest CVS code in TypeMap.java all the followings lines were
removed:

basicTypeQname2classmap.put(
	new QName(WrapperConstants.SOAPENC_NAMESPACE, "integer"),
	"xsd__integer");

Did you found the solution to the problem ?

Regards,

Jean-Yves