Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2003/04/08 18:03:05 UTC

svnadmin dump does not accept HEAD ?

Hello everyone !

I tried dumping a part of my repository and I did not know what was the
youngest revision. So, I thought about using HEAD instead.  But, dump
only dumped a single revision, as if I had specified only one revision:
E:\>svnadmin dump r\wrepos -r 12:HEAD >dump.svn
* Dumped revision 12.

E:\>svn --version
svn, version 0.20.0 (r5410)
   compiled Mar 24 2003, 22:54:20

This is on W2K SP3.

Is this intended, or should an issue be filed ?

Thanks !
Francois
--
  Francois Beausoleil
  Developer of Java Gui Builder

Re: svnadmin dump does not accept HEAD ?

Posted by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Indeed, the repo has exactly 27 revisions (so 26 is the youngest one).

Entered as issue 1231.

Thanks,
Francois

--