Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Craig Setera <cr...@mfoundry.com> on 2012/12/12 15:55:58 UTC

Intercepting private bean methods

Hello,

I'm attempting to build out some support via a custom namespace handler
that would allow for handling of method-level annotations even on private
methods.  I've tried wrapping an Interceptor around my beans, but it
doesn't seem that the private methods are routed through the interceptor.
 Can anyone suggest the best way to handle something like this?  I've been
trying to understand BeanProcessor and whether that would play a role?  I'm
guessing I may need to do some kind of bytecode weaving to generate a class
that is aware of these annotations and acts on them, but I'm unsure of
where to hook that into the overall Blueprint processing.  I could really
use any insights that people could provide.

Thanks,
Craig