Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/13 11:02:38 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Moving the Sling Management Console to Apache Felix

(Crossposting to Sling Dev List for information)

Hi all,

Time to tally this vote (binding votes marked with *):

   +1 Marcel Offermans*
   +1 Alex Karasulu*
   +1 Alin Dreghiciu
   +1 Stuart McCulloch*
   +1 Richard Hall*
   +1 Carsten Ziegeler*
   +1 Rob Walker*
   +1 Felix Meschberger*

So this vote passes with 8 +1, no 0 and no -1 votes. I will not follow
up with the Incubator PMC to make sure we can make this move.

Thanks to all who voted.

Regards
Felix