Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Thomas Papke <th...@icw.de> on 2018/10/05 13:31:03 UTC

Time schedule for next CXF 3.2 release?

Hello all,

Are there any plans / time schedule when CXF 3.2.7 will be released? I am looking for receiving the fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-7857 .

Beside the question for the next CXF release, I have created an issue and provided an pull request with a fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-7864 It would be great if this fix can be reviewed and also integrated into the next 3.2 release.

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Thomas

InterComponentWare AG:
Vorst?nde: Dr. Ralf Brandner, Hans Gerwing, Nils Effertz
Aufsichtsratsvors.: Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Unternehmenssitz: 69190 Walldorf, Altrottstra?e 31
AG Mannheim HRB 351761 / USt.-IdNr.: DE 198388516

Re: Time schedule for next CXF 3.2 release?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Tentatively we might call a vote on the 15th/16th of October, so in 1.5
weeks time or so. I'll take a look at the PR.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder