Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2014/09/03 12:59:05 UTC

Builds and Mustella down

Hi,

Just FYI: there have not been any nightly builds for nearly a week, and
Mustella has not run for nearly two.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Builds and Mustella down

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
As access to the VMs via RDP requires you having the log in credentials,
I'll contact you off list in a short while :-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Builds and Mustella down

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Re: Builds and Mustella down

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Re: Builds and Mustella down

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
What would this entail ?

Re: Builds and Mustella down

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
No, Mustella also automatically updates. I don't know if you can even turn
that off. I think not, as part of MS security measures.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht