Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alex S <al...@lineone.net> on 2004/02/14 15:58:26 UTC

Offline generation > Exception can't find component

Hi there:

I issue this command:

[root@localhost cocoon-2.1]# ./cocoon.sh cli index.html -C ws.xconf -d
work/docs -L build/cocoon-2.1/classes

And the output includes the below. Do I need to tell cocoon where these
components are?

FATAL_E 2004-02-14 14:15:30.382 [        ] (): Exception caught
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find
component (key [org.apache.cocoon.Processor])
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:275)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:315)
         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:327)
         at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:282)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.initialize(CocoonBean.java:237)
         at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:374)
         at
         at
         at Loader.invokeMain(Unknown Source)
         at Loader.run(Unknown Source)
         at Loader.main(Unknown Source)
[...]

---
Alex

Re: Offline generation > Exception can't find component

Posted by Alex S <al...@lineone.net>.

Posted by Simon Mieth <si...@t-online.de>.

Posted by Alex S <al...@lineone.net>.
Hi Thanks for the reply.
[...]

java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:250)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:54)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:250)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:54)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.configure(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:404)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure(ContainerUtil.java:239)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:315)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:141)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initialize(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:554)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.initialize(CocoonComponentManager.java:530)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:282)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:324)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:282)
        at org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.initialize(CocoonBean.java:237)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:374)
        ... 7 more
server.properties not found, using command line or default properties
Opening database:
/home/arc/webapps/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/WEB-INF/db/cocoondb
HSQLDB server 1.7.1 is running
Use SHUTDOWN to close normally. Use [Ctrl]+[C] to abort abruptly
Sun Feb 15 11:16:43 GMT 2004 Listening for connections ...

----
Alex

Posted by Simon Mieth <si...@t-online.de>.

Posted by Alex S <al...@lineone.net>.