Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Chen Jin <cj...@helpathome.com> on 2019/05/22 13:27:10 UTC

RE: [QUAR] log4net with Net Framework 4.7.2

Yes. I am using it in several projects of .net 4.7 and above.

Chen Jin
Application Architect
Help At Home, LLC.
(312)704-0081

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential health information that is legally privileged. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and accompanying file attachment.