Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Sean Broeder <se...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/24 21:27:33 UTC

[VOTE] New Trafodion Reease

Hi All,
Discussion has been absent on my previous email on this subject, so I'm
moving ahead with a vote.

It's time to start thinking about the next release of Apache Trafodion as
well as any features that should be present prior to the release.

I have update the confluence pages with new pointers at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Roadmap

And also:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Release+2.3

I propose a release date for discussion of 31 August 2018.

As part of this procedure I will be creating a new 2.3 Trafodion branch and
master will be relabeled to 2.4.  I will perform regular merges from the
2.3 branch to the master to keep the master reasonably caught up.

Regards,
Sean

RE: [VOTE] New Trafodion Reease

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
+1

Thank you Sean, the list of content for R2.3 looks great for me!

Ming

Posted by Selva Govindarajan <se...@esgyn.com>.
+1

I have also updated the jiras that were resolved by me but shown as open.

Selva

Posted by Eric Owhadi <er...@esgyn.com>.
+1

Posted by Hans Zeller <ha...@esgyn.com>.
+1

Posted by "Xu, Kai-Hua (Kevin)" <ka...@esgyn.cn>.
+1

Posted by "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <Ji...@esgyn.cn>.
+1

Br,

Seth

Posted by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com>.
+1

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
+1

Posted by Sean Broeder <se...@esgyn.com>.
Thanks for your patience.  It was correctly pointed out that I hadn't included -1 votes.

Here are the results:
+1 (4 binding)
+1 (4 non-binding)
+0 (0 votes)