Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aulia Yusuf <au...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/16 07:24:06 UTC

compile error

Hi, my name is Aulia. I have a weird problem here. When I try to run JSP and if the page has some errors. It displayed error messages. But, right now...when I compile it, and if it has a compilation error, it does not display any message of error specification but does display a page saying "Sorry, no web site results were found"...I dont know what have I done. But this problem did not occur when I just installed Tomcat. Could anybody explain me why this happens ? Thanks.

Regards,

Aulia