Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tobias Kieninger <Ki...@oio.de> on 2001/06/28 10:47:55 UTC

Cocoon2 Live Site...

Hi,

we realized a new Web Site with Cocoon 2 using features dynamic generated
buttons and menue through SVG.
Everything is based on XML and XSP using 4 different Stylesheets in the pipe
for processing the data.

We´d like to be listed on the "Cocoon Live Sites" list.
Further suggestions and criticism are welcome at any time.

I wonder there are no Cocoon 2 sites on this list yet!?!

Thanks,
Tobias

more cocoon live sites

Posted by Jesse Reynolds <li...@va.com.au>.
Hello

I'm sure I sent these earlier, but here they are again. Please put
these sites on the cocoon 1 live sites page. Thanks!

http://www.noise.net.au

http://www.adelaidefringe.com.au

cheers

jesse

--

       Jesse Reynolds - Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au
                                                  jesse (at) va.com.au

Re: Cocoon2 Live Site...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Tobias,

Please send the URL for the site :)

Thanks,
dims

--- Tobias Kieninger <Ki...@oio.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we realized a new Web Site with Cocoon 2 using features dynamic generated
> buttons and menue through SVG.
> Everything is based on XML and XSP using 4 different Stylesheets in the pipe
> for processing the data.
>
> We�d like to be listed on the "Cocoon Live Sites" list.
> Further suggestions and criticism are welcome at any time.
>
> I wonder there are no Cocoon 2 sites on this list yet!?!
>
> Thanks,
> Tobias

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager