Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/05 15:18:30 UTC

Start/Stop bundles commands on symbolic name

Hello all,

in cellar it is possible to start or stop bundles using their symbolic name:

   karaf@root> cluster:bundle-stop default my-bundle-symbolic-name

and also provide autocompletion for the symbolic name,
while in normal karaf start and stop work only on bundle ID.

   karaf@root> list -s | grep my-bundle
   123 | Active   |  80 | 1.0.0.SNAPSHOT  | my-bundle-symbolic-name
   karaf@root> bundle:stop 123

is it possible to extend the basic commands to use the symbolic name as in
cellar?
would it be hard?

Bye,
Cristiano

Re: Start/Stop bundles commands on symbolic name

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Andrea!
Do you know if capability to open issues for jira-users will be reprised?
Or do I have to ask permission to join some other group if I want to create
a new ticket?

Regards,
Cristiano

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
no problem and thanks!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yup ;)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Start/Stop bundles commands on symbolic name

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Start/Stop bundles commands on symbolic name

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Cristiano,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Start/Stop bundles commands on symbolic name

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Cristiano,