Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as> on 2013/01/11 18:44:31 UTC

[Website] Committers -- Update your profile on the site

Hey Committers!

The new website is getting finished today, and it would be great to have a
few committer profiles filled out.  To fill out your profile, please check
out the following wiki page :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Updating+your+profile+on+Team+page

http://flex.apache.org/v2/

I only have a few pages left to fill in -- otherwise, we are getting close
to launching it.

-Nick

Re: AW: [Website] Committers -- Update your profile on the site

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Your profile is ok but still in the staging zone, not in production, use the
CMS tool (create a favorite in your browser with this address
"javascript:void(location.href='https://cms.apache.org/redirect?uri='+escape(location.href))"
to push it.

You can watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcDZN3Lu6HA as an example.

-Fred

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... done :-)

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Chris,

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
> I was thinking it would be nice for people to put their real photos on
> there -- so that we would know each other should we ever meet...

Ok, good point :)

- Fred.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
I'll add the "margin-bottom" css tag to the "row-liquid" div.  That will
give an extra 5px to the bottom of each row, I believe.

-Nick

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Chema Balsas <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
My bad, I was looking at the icons at the top of the photo :$

I updated the social links.

- Fred

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Btw, I added <li class="twitter"><a
href="http://www.twitter.com/webdoublefx">Twitter</a></li> but it doesn't
seem to work, any idea why ?

- Fred

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Nick,

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Remove redirection from articles posted to Adobe, we just need to link
> source[external link].
> Update videos page with Apache Flex related videos
> Update the index to reflect latest articles published.
> Make reasonable to understand the mobile work-flow.
> ..and so on.

Igor,

Are you planning on doing these changes?  Is there a timeframe you have in
mind for these fixes?

Thanks,
Om

Re: [Website] Committers -- Update your profile on the site

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi there Nicholas

We do appreciate your efforts on the website, but not least, don't push to
live today, there's a queue pending list for push on website.

It's a on-going movement and we should do it right. We will collaborate
with efforts.

Things to be done:

Remove redirection from articles posted to Adobe, we just need to link
source[external link].
Update videos page with Apache Flex related videos
Update the index to reflect latest articles published.
Make reasonable to understand the mobile work-flow.
..and so on.

Best Regards

----------------------------
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Sounds good ;)

-Nick

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Heh,

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
I went by the list that is currently on our website.  If we dropped
somebody, we need to update that 'official' list.  The only people I
remember having been dropped were those who never signed up for an Apache
account...  They are not listed.

-Nick

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
BTW,

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.
  I gave it a shot at editing my bio too; so that is up there.  At first
I I dropped in my full professional bio which was way too long for the
page's layout.  But, I think I shrunk it down to something that would work.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur

Re: [Website] Committers -- Update your profile on the site

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
After 3 sloppy attempts, my "humble" submission is now on staging.
I'll leave it there not to burden the CMS publisher too much ;-) It'll
be part of a later publication, I'm sure.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27