Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Wen Lin <wl...@pivotal.io> on 2017/05/17 01:53:25 UTC

New committer: Xiang Sheng

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache HAWQ (incubating) has
invited Xiang Sheng to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.
Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Please join us in congratulating him and we are looking
forward to collaborating with him in the open source community. His
contribution includes (but not limited to):
List contributions to code base, documentation, code review, discussion in
mailing list, JIRA, etc.

Regards!
Wen

Re: New committer: Xiang Sheng

Posted by Radar Da lei <rl...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations Xiang!

Regards,
Radar

Posted by Paul Guo <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Xiang.

Posted by Ruilong Huo <rh...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Brian Lu <bl...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations Xiang!

Posted by Ivan Weng <iw...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations Xiang.

Posted by Yi Jin <yj...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations Xiang!

Posted by Yandong Yao <yy...@pivotal.io>.
Congrats Xiang!!!

--
Best Regards,
Yandong

Re: New committer: Xiang Sheng

Posted by Alexander Denissov <ad...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
Congrats, my buddy!!!

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: New committer: Xiang Sheng

Posted by ι™ΆεΎιœ– <zt...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Amy Bai <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations, Xiang!

Posted by Hubert Zhang <hz...@pivotal.io>.
Cons!

--
Thanks

Hubert Zhang

Re: New committer: Xiang Sheng

Posted by Lili Ma <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulate Xiang!

Well deserved!

Thanks
Lili

Posted by Ma Hongxu <in...@outlook.com>.
Congrats!
πŸ‘πŸ‘

在 17/05/2017 09:53, Wen Lin 写道:
> Hi,
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache HAWQ (incubating) has
> invited Xiang Sheng to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
> that he has accepted.
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
> no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
> productivity. Please join us in congratulating him and we are looking
> forward to collaborating with him in the open source community. His
> contribution includes (but not limited to):
> List contributions to code base, documentation, code review, discussion in
> mailing list, JIRA, etc.
>
> Regards!
> Wen