Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Don Daugherty <dd...@sunflower.com> on 2012/06/05 23:08:29 UTC

Re: Problems to install the latest version of Openoffice 3.4

On 5/28/2012 10:31 AM, Asprin 624 wrote:
>  To whom it may concern,
>

>  Can not install the latest version of openoffice.org
>  <http://openoffice.org> Error 1741 See attachment
>
>  The older version of Openoffice.org 3.4 cannot be removed Contact
>  your technical support group.
>
>  I have tried 3 time to install this version.
>
>  It removed 3.3 and when I try to install that it does not work. I
>  checked the registory for any items still left behind but still can
>  not install Openoffice anymore The error I get is that the same
>  verion 3.3 is already installed
Maybe Revo Uninstaller (free or Pro) will be more successful in fully
uninstalling 3.3
-- or is that something you've already tried.  If not here's a link to
the free version:
         http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html