Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2017/03/11 14:48:37 UTC

merging MNG-6115-2 branch to master

there has been some discussion about the way to solve temp file creation for
native libs used by JAnsi
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6115

Is it ok to merge MNG-6115-2 branch with this commit
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/commit/c36cf425
to master?

Regards,

Hervé

Re: merging MNG-6115-2 branch to master

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
+1 from me..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
MNG-6186 created to track the issue

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6186

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Obviously would be better if upstream was fixed that we didn't need the
copy&paste but pragmatism says this is the fix for 3.5.0

Extra brownie points for raising the issue upstream and fencing the
additions with comments to say "TODO rework/remove when jansi fixes XYZ-123"

On Sat 11 Mar 2017 at 14:48, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> there has been some discussion about the way to solve temp file creation
> for
> native libs used by JAnsi
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6115
>
> Is it ok to merge MNG-6115-2 branch with this commit
> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/commit/c36cf425
> to master?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé