Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sander van Zoest <sa...@covalent.net> on 2000/11/18 23:16:31 UTC

htdocs-cvs rsync? (was Re: htdocs?)

On Sat, 18 Nov 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> Are we going to fix htdocs ever?  It is seriously broken right now.  I
> agree with the goal for the htdocs sub-group, but I would really like
> cvs update's to work properly.

Speaking of the docs, could we export via rsync the cvsroot for the docs
as well, right now I get the cvs files for the code, but it would be nice
if I could have the cvs files of the docs in the same manner.

Cheers,

--
Sander van Zoest                                         [sander@covalent.net]
Covalent Technologies, Inc.                           http://www.covalent.net/

Re: htdocs-cvs rsync? (was Re: htdocs?)

Posted by Sander van Zoest <sa...@covalent.net>.
On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, Sander van Zoest wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Nov 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> > Are we going to fix htdocs ever?  It is seriously broken right now.  I
> > agree with the goal for the htdocs sub-group, but I would really like
> > cvs update's to work properly.
> Speaking of the docs, could we export via rsync the cvsroot for the docs
> as well, right now I get the cvs files for the code, but it would be nice
> if I could have the cvs files of the docs in the same manner.

Hmm.. after further investigation looks like the docs *are* cvsroot files.
I guess the fact that it didn't have a -cvs it through me off. This might
cause some confusion for others as well.