Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by then yon <yz...@free2move.se> on 2017/04/28 08:26:14 UTC

Failed to load image to specific NRF52 DK

Dear Support,

We trying to load image to specific NRF52 DK by the following command,
but unfortunately it doesn't work.

newt --extrajtagcmd "-select usb=682605585" load PROJECT_NAME

Thank you.

Regards,
Then Yoong Ze

Re: Failed to load image to specific NRF52 DK

Posted by then yon <yz...@free2move.se>.
Dear Marko,

Thanks, it worked!

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.