Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/16 09:10:15 UTC

Publishing a 1.5-SNAPSHOT of tuscany-implementation-web

Hi,

Can someone publish a SNAPSHOT of tuscany-implementation-web with the latest
code from 1.x SCA Java branch?  I am getting an error, "Permission denied".

[INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tusca
ny-implementation-web:1.5-SNAPSHOT'
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error installing artifact's metadata: Error while deploying metadata:
SCP
 terminated with error: 'scp: /www/
people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
/org/apache/tuscany/sca/tuscany-implementation-web/1.5-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.x
ml: Permission denied'

--
Vamsi

Re: Publishing a 1.5-SNAPSHOT of tuscany-implementation-web

Posted by Luciano Resende <lr...@apache.org>.
Publish latest code snapshots and also remembered to fix the
permissions this time.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: Publishing a 1.5-SNAPSHOT of tuscany-implementation-web

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.