Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Brett Meyer <br...@3riverdev.com> on 2017/12/13 19:12:51 UTC

state of the documentation

(Apologies if this is common knowledge or discussed elsewhere...)

In a recent brushing-up through the documentation, I noticed multiple
areas that I'd be willing to cleanup or correct.  Plus, there was a
decent amount of missing example code, still referring to old paths in SVN.

Just checking on the state of the documentation in general. IIRC, I
remember seeing somewhere that it may be migrating to asciidoc in the
actual repo.  If that's the case, should I contribute edits there now,
or continue to use Confluence for the time being?

And what about the broken example code?  Known issue that's already
being addressed, or something I could help with as I go?

Thanks!

Re: state of the documentation

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The website and documentation is in for a make-over. Dont waste time
on the wiki as that is deprecated and dead.
It just take us time to migrate the last wiki pages to ascii docs and
build a new website.

All the components, data formats, languages etc are already documented
as ascii doc files and you can browse up-to-date on github etc.

--
Claus Ibsen