Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andreas Kollegger <ak...@tembopublic.org> on 2010/05/03 16:25:09 UTC

Re: Apache Snapshots Index broken?

Hi Brian,

Thanks for looking into this. A specific example is the org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.commons.auth:0.9.0-SNAPSHOT
artifact. The artifact is there, and can be downloaded directly by using "Browse Storage" on the Snapshots repository.
But the "Browse Index" only shows the pom and sources jar.

I had thought about downloading the artifacts and uploading them directly into my proxy, but of course with snapshots
that's not an option.

Thanks,
Andreas