Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/01 18:35:22 UTC

CloudMonkey - Connection refused

Hi,

When I run the following Cloudmonkeys commands, I get this error :

🐵 cloudmonkey> set host 192.168.56.10
🐵 cloudmonkey> set port 8080
🐵 cloudmonkey> set apiKey
seDi4nzFfadLNmMbtXExs_9CwFMzAMXkdNiy5ttzY44KEV9ltpDryrmfT5NTUS3QMbBQ_PRS_3M1_3R_e57QZQ
🐵 cloudmonkey> set secretkey
5G6G0M5gFfSH4_XkeuLjHloeGiwflfWy95LK0M1GHmN0JiYnm5o9hbg8SukD3BUEcJO6YwL3Gd2pkmnnDlaJ5A
🐵 cloudmonkey> set prompt mycloudmonkey>

mycloudmonkey>list users
Connection Error: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>

Is the connection refused because something is not configured on the mngt
server ?

Charles Moulliard

Re: CloudMonkey - Connection refused

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Indeed. Typo error.

cloudmonkey
☁ Apache CloudStack 🐵 cloudmonkey 4.0.0. Type help or ? to list commands.

🐵 cloudmonkey> set host 192.168.56.1
🐵 cloudmonkey> set port 8080
🐵 cloudmonkey> set apikey
CNWDL7rktnqHGa23b3nZPoK6eiN4b4yDN1DSRrrE3exv15ttbl07IZ1bfPl7qRI-FsbZDvcNw2wrdPFyZvNwHw
🐵 cloudmonkey> set secretkey
qyUYOathK81_lE_55t9Ijnc6Td6y0ssFaVY3cIuyhqlzG4MJDzRgcKl766gMfGqwXAXvmdAjPN-CzD6JGRiSeA
🐵 cloudmonkey> set prompt mycloudmonkey>
mycloudmonkey>list users
count = 1
user:
====
username = admin
account = admin
domainid = af84ff7e-7060-459b-bc98-af2621b0070c
firstname = Admin
created = 2012-12-03T09:30:22+0100
lastname = User
domain = ROOT
email = admin@mailprovider.com
secretkey =
qyUYOathK81_lE_55t9Ijnc6Td6y0ssFaVY3cIuyhqlzG4MJDzRgcKl766gMfGqwXAXvmdAjPN-CzD6JGRiSeA
state = enabled
apikey =
CNWDL7rktnqHGa23b3nZPoK6eiN4b4yDN1DSRrrE3exv15ttbl07IZ1bfPl7qRI-FsbZDvcNw2wrdPFyZvNwHw
accounttype = 1
id = 927ee869-a635-4f03-9f72-be0430492877
accountid = 424a51da-8b78-4723-b3a3-1f62b35b9483

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Charles, can you check that your secret key and api key have been set properly.

I think you should use : set apikey (lowercase)

(did the same mistake before)

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Bryan Whitehead <dr...@megahappy.net>.
Check to make sure the mgmt server is running.

Check to make sure it is actually listening on port 8080.

Check to make sure iptables is allowing traffic on port 8080.