Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/14 00:28:34 UTC

org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.Wizard

Hi

do you think org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.Wizard
is valid?

In short:

@RequestScoped
public class Wizard {
    @Inject
    @Tame
    private Dragon dragon;

    @Produces
    @Tame
    public Dragon summon(@New Dragon dragon) {
        return dragon;
    }
}

so wizard instance is needed to create a dragon (@Produces is not
static) but to call summon to create a dragon we need a wizard...

happen in <class
name="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.NewEnterpriseBeanTest"/>
but no EE link here

OWB just gives a stackoverflow (which is not shocking) but I wonder if
that's a CDI/TCK issue or it is on our side

wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.Wizard

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
great, exactlt what I thought but was no more sure at all. Thanks Mark

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I've created

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.