Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 18:46:18 UTC

joining user sessions

hello,

for all the log files i have i log the session id and user cookie. now
i need to seperate certain items of certain users, so i need to join
all my data to a global cookike table.

what are some common practices doing this? just put it in a table and
join? or maybe keep them in some sort of in memory cache?

and ideas / recomendations greatly appreciated.

best regards,

Re: joining user sessions

Posted by Bejoy KS <be...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, the framework takes care of this.