Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/02/23 20:16:07 UTC

[Meeting Notes] Airflow Dev Call - 17 Feb 2021

Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org>
Wed, Feb 10, 1:27 PM (13 days ago)
to dev
Hi all,

Here are the notes from our Airflow dev call last week. Thank you to all
who joined the call.

Here is a quick summary of the call.

   - *Pending Items:*
   - John Jackson to create Github Issue to improve Airflow's observability
      story
      - Vikram Koka to create Github Issue/PR to add a guide to help new
      contributors make doc-only contributions
      - Ash Berlin-Taylor to complete the Draft PR
      <https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/14132> on Release Docs /
      Version Policy. Jarek Potiuk to follow it up to add version policy for
      Providers
   - *Github Issues Stats*
      - Vikram presented some stats and charts around our Github Issues
         - Kubernetes was an area that needs attention.
      - *Apache Airflow 1.10.15*
      - Milestone: https://github.com/apache/airflow/milestone/22?closed=1
      - Tentative Date: 1 Mar 2021
   - *Helm Chart*
   - Project Board: https://github.com/apache/airflow/projects/7 to track
      the work
      - Tentative Release Date: Early April
      - The first release will be 1.0.0

Notes are also posted on Confluence too:
*Doc Link*:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Airflow+Dev+Calls

Best regards,
Kaxil