Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Prashant Sharma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/29 14:22:09 UTC

A complicated procedure to Run MRV2.

Hi All,
I think the procedure defined currently to build and run Map reduce
trunk is fairly complex and there is no complete guide defined for
building and running map-reduce and hdfs together. So in my effort of
figuring out , I wrote this
http://github.com/prashantiiith/Scripts/wiki/Setup-required-to-play-with-Hadoop-MRV2
and some scripts to automate it.

Thanks,
prashant.

Re: A complicated procedure to Run MRV2.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Nice Prashanth.
We've been trying to add documents to make it easier for users to
deploy/test/admin mrv2.
Here is a doc on setting up a single node cluster. It would be great
if you'd want to add/refine it.

http://s.apache.org/mrv2_setup

Also, there are some more to write:

Want to help?