Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/11/12 06:01:49 UTC

Re: cvscommit:jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/profileBaseProfi leLocator.java QueryLocator.java

on 11/11/01 8:59 PM, "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> Yes, I misread your email. The 4 files I was referring to are
> Jetspeed*ProfilePeer.java - not the base classes.
>
> -- David

So, then why did you check the Base classes into CVS?

-jon

Re: cvscommit:jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/profileBaseProfi leLocator.java QueryLocator.java

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 11/11/01 9:12 PM, "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> I will change the jetspeed build to automatically generate the
> base om classes.
>
> -- David

Thank you.

-jon

RE: cvscommit:jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/profileBaseProfileLocator.java QueryLocator.java

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
If you are looking for the answer "Because I am ignorant of how Torque
works" - well sorry, but I do understand how Torque uses base-generated
classes and business objects. I also know that its common practice not to
checkin generated files.

However, with all the problems I went thru today with dependencies between
projects, I wanted to get the files checked in so that others could work
with me on the problem. Once the problems I am experienced with torque are
worked out, I will change the jetspeed build to automatically generate the
base om classes.

-- David