Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Alejandro Bonilla <ab...@linuxwireless.org> on 2013/12/01 05:24:07 UTC

Re: Using Puppet for Cartridge configuration

Have you considered CFengine instead of Puppet? This due to the
dependencies, footprint and resources that puppet requires...

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm familiar with Puppet only, if you can help
with CFengine related stuff and contribute, you are welcome to do so..!

Thanks
Sajith

--
*Sajith Kariyawasam*