Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by "Colin P. McCabe" <cm...@apache.org> on 2015/11/02 20:53:24 UTC

htrace jenkins build failures

Does anyone know what's up with the 30+ jenkins failure emails we got
this weekend.  It looks like "mvn clean" was failing with an
AccessDeniedException... what could have caused that?  Perhaps somehow
we created a directory without "execute" permission?  I remember we
had problems with Maven clean being unable to delete those in the
Hadoop build.  In any case, the permission denied exception is gone
now.

best,
Colin

Re: htrace jenkins build failures

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.
I looked at some of the emails and I saw this:
ERROR: Error cloning remote repo 'origin'

Looks like the build slave H6 had a bad weekend. All of the failed builds
that I see were on that machine. Though I only looked at a few samples.