Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "dhiraj.g" <dh...@nic.in> on 2012/01/04 06:21:04 UTC

fatching data from table

Hi All,
I  developed a form with some fields (one primary key and five non primary
key in entity model)and write the entitymodel and service for this form.My
service is working and my data are being save in database table. I want to
make a groove file for this  database which will fatch the all record of
table and diplay the record  on profile page (form page with display tag).

Thanks
Dhiraj

-----
dhirajgupta

Re: fatching data from table

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "dhiraj.g" <dh...@nic.in>