Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Ge...@nokia.com on 2002/12/05 14:17:19 UTC

mime/multipart support ?

Hi,

 I was wondering, does the current implementation of
the xml-security framework support mime/multipart messages ?
Can you use the cid:XYZ reference style ? Or should I write
my own Resolver to be able to handle the attachments ?

 Cheers , Geza

Re: mime/multipart support ?

Posted by Farrukh Najmi <fa...@sun.com>.
Hi Christian,

Indeed code exists to sign and verify mime attachments to SOAP messages.
The ebxmlrr project uses a normative scheme defined by ebXML Registry
(in the absence of standards at the time) that each mime attachment
payload is part of a mime multi-part that has 2 bodyparts. The first is
the signature and the second is the attachment being signed. I am not
sure how this meshed with current standards. The code may be found in
the ebxmlrr open source project as part of its ebXML Registry
implementation at:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net

The files invloved may be found at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ebxmlrr/ebxmlrr/src/share/com/sun/ebxml/registry/security/PayloadResolver.java
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ebxmlrr/ebxmlrr/src/share/com/sun/ebxml/registry/security/SecurityUtil.java

Now we pause for a brief commercial message:

If anyone is interested in joining the ebxmlrr team as a contributor
please see:

    http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/contributing.html

Farrukh

Re: mime/multipart support ?

Posted by Jeong Ahn Lee <je...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

yes i have written a class to validate the Payloads of
SOAP/ebXML messages, i am using this in my project it
works fine, you just have to pass the MimeMultipart
object, which contains all the payloads. if your
requirement is diffarent u have to modify a bit.

NOTE : see the attachment for the .java file

Jeong Ahn

--- Christian Geuer-Pollmann

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Re: mime/multipart support ?