Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Linda Martin <li...@sonarsource.com> on 2014/02/24 08:44:24 UTC

Re: SonarQube Flex plugin 2.0 released

Hi Flex Community,

I was glad to see your enthusiasm for the previous release of the SonarQube
Flex Plugin!
I'm back to inform you that a new version fixing some bugs is now available
for download at http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Flex+Plugin.

Hope you enjoy the plugin and the SonarQube platform.
Again in order to keep improving this Flex Plugin, any feedback is more
than welcome :).

Thank you very much and have fun with SonarQube!

Linda.