Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by WangRamon <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/14 10:15:20 UTC

HBase Thrift over SSL

Hi Folks
We have a requirement that our python based web application will access HBase over internet, the Python application use happybase to connect to HBase, is there a way we can make the connection for Thrift to be SSL enabled? Thanks in advance.
CheersRamon

Re: HBase Thrift over SSL

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please take a look at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10964755/ssl-certificate-not-authenticating-via-thrift-but-ok-via-browser