Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by Moaz Reyad <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/07 04:24:48 UTC

SINGA 1.1.0 in Amazon AWS Marketplace (For Windows and Linux)

Dear members,

I would like to inform you that there are two new SINGA 1.1.0 products
available in Amazon AWS Marketplace:

1. Windows: (Microsoft Windows Server 2016)

https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B06XWZ7HNH

For the first time, users can run SINGA with Python support on Microsoft
Windows. However, only CPU is supported now.

2. Linux: (Ubuntu 16.04)

https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B06XXKWYKS

Both CPU and GPU are supported. Please remember to choose an Amazon EC2
instance that includes a GPU if you want to use GPU processing.

If there is any problem, please let me know.

You may also rate the products and write a review in each the product page.

Best Regards,
Moaz