Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Laz <la...@pm.me.INVALID> on 2021/08/14 01:43:12 UTC

Error creating account

Hello
I get this message when trying to create an account with the email laz96@pm.me
"Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists."

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.

Re: Error creating account

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
It would help if you could advise where you are trying to create an account.

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address
will be ignored.

On 14/8/21 11:13 am, Laz wrote:
> Hello
> I get this message when trying to create an account with the email laz96@pm.me
> "Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists."
>
> Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.

Cheers
--
David Robley

H lp! S m b d st l ll th v w ls fr m m k yb rd!