Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by juanita <io...@trasys.gr> on 2007/11/06 11:20:41 UTC

Math and fop 0.93

I am using fop 0.93 and I want to be able to display a MathML object
in the generated pdf. I read that I can use JEuclid jar for this reason.
I download jeuclid-fop-3.0.1.jar for this reason and added in the lib
directory of fop but
there is no change.
Is this version correct or it only aplies for fop 0.94?
I use a fo.xsl that generates the fo.fo from an html and this fo.fo is then
generates a pdf.
the MathMl exists in the html in an  tag and in the fo.xsl  I use the
fo:external-graphic..
...Any clues?

Thank you...