Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/09/23 11:11:16 UTC

[VOTE] Put the Dropping Crumbs theme in Attic

Do you want to put the Dropping Crumbs theme in Attic?

Please refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-8293 for more information

+1 (means put the theme in Attic)
  0 (means vote abstention)
-1 (means don't put the theme in Attic)

Voting time frame is finished 72 hours from now until Mon Sep 26 2016 13:00 UTC+1.

Jacques

Re: [VOTE] Put the Dropping Crumbs theme in Attic

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Dropping Crumbs is a theme I don't like because some things are not displayed properly so I'm voting hoping that it isn't fulfilling a specific function.

I'd still like to highlight my concern that this vote may be focussing on the visual aspects of the theme rather than the technical ones. Ideally we should have discussed both and come to a consensus about what is needed. We may end up removing some themes for the wrong reasons.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
+1

Le 23/09/2016 � 13:11, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1

Jacques

Le 23/09/2016 � 13:22, Pierre Smits a �crit :

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
+1

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Put the Dropping Crumbs theme in Attic

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
+1

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
+1