Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Udita Negi <ud...@grapecity.com> on 2011/11/22 13:28:42 UTC

How can I delete some of the samples from csv file and then generate report

Is there a way in JMeter that I can edit the csv file generated by test run
and delete some records from them and then use the edited file to create
Aggregate Graph?

When I delete some records and use the file in Aggregate Graph listener
only one sample is displayed to me and not all the samples

Re: How can I delete some of the samples from csv file and then generate report

Posted by David Luu <ma...@gmail.com>.
>> When I delete some records and use the file in Aggregate Graph listener
>> only one sample is displayed to me and not all the samples

> In that case the deletion must have been faulty.

Also to note, one should also never delete or edit raw CSV data file,
generated by a tool that you intend to pass back to tool for later
processing, in Excel. Excel sometimes reformats the data and messes up the
raw CSV data structure. May be same with Excel equivalent spreadsheet
software. Safest to make such changes in a plain text editor (editing might
be a hassle, but row deletion should be easy here).

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.