Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2001/11/16 08:48:16 UTC

[phoenix] new docs

Hi,
as promised I transfered the post from
Stephan in xdocs. It was easy, because
the orginal post was very good and therefore
it was more copy and paste :). I fixed
hopefully) some typos and grammer.

I attached it as patch, cause I thought
some of you folks want to review it.

Any suggestios or extensions are welcomed...

Cheers
Gerhard

PS: Stephen I put you as author in the xdoc
with your email address. I hope this was Ok.

black holes are when GOD is dividing by zero

Re: [phoenix] new docs

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
Works for me. It still may be a good idea to start a FAQ page though .... ;)

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:48, Gerhard Froehlich wrote:
> Hi,
> as promised I transfered the post from
> Stephan in xdocs. It was easy, because
> the orginal post was very good and therefore
> it was more copy and paste :). I fixed
> hopefully) some typos and grammer.
>
> I attached it as patch, cause I thought
> some of you folks want to review it.
>
> Any suggestios or extensions are welcomed...
>
> Cheers
> Gerhard
>
> PS: Stephen I put you as author in the xdoc
> with your email address. I hope this was Ok.

> black holes are when GOD is dividing by zero

Cheers,

Pete

RE: [phoenix] new docs

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.