Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "Patil, Virat" <vi...@capgemini.com> on 2014/04/07 16:45:10 UTC

Flex Graphics

Hello

I have collection data  with x,y values . I am drawing lines inside a component using graphics.lineto(x,y).
I want to have rollover event on line where it will show the x , y values.
Is there away to achieve it?

Regards
Virat Patil

Re: Flex Graphics

Posted by Javier Guerrero García <ja...@gmail.com>.
A line is a line, just a bunch of pixels more oe less straight ;) Capture
mouseMove on the parent container, and use the x value to get the y ;)