Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Douglas Leite <do...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/09 15:11:57 UTC

Re: [GsoC] GSoC 2009 Project Ideas

What about supporting JAXB 2.0's XmlJavaTypeAdpater in Tuscany, to solve the
problem discussed at the thread "*Doubts related to the binding.ws*"?

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Adriano Crestani <adrianocrestani@gmail.com

--
Douglas Siqueira Leite
Graduate student at University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil

Re: [GsoC] GSoC 2009 Project Ideas

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
I might be late for suggestions. We looked into integration with Hadoop a
little in the last GSOC but did not finish it.
This might be a project worth resuming.
Thoughts?

Posted by Oscar Castaneda <os...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

--
best,
-oscar

Oscar Castañeda

Re: [GsoC] GSoC 2009 Project Ideas

Posted by Oscar Castaneda <os...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--
best,
-oscar

Oscar Castañeda

Re: [GsoC] GSoC 2009 Project Ideas

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oscar Castaneda <os...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Douglas Leite <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ramkumar,

You said at "Doubts related to the binding.ws" thread:
*"In Tuscany we are now trying to support non-JAXB type using JAXB 2.0's
XmlJavaTypeAdapter as mentioned in this article below."
*
I understood that this feature had not been implemented yet.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.