Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2016/07/05 08:57:46 UTC

[VOTE] - Release Apache CXF Build Utils 3.2.1 take2

This is a vote to release Apache CXF Build Utils 3.2.1.

It contains changes for checkstyle config to make it compatible to
Eclipse Neon. In version 3.2.0 Neon shows a lot of false checkstyle errors.

After my first change seemed to be incompatible with older checkstyle
versions I removed the return count check now to make sure it works in
all scenarios.

See

Git tag is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf-build-utils.git;a=tag;h=4dbfa24b3cd27da45b4dd219e1aadd89ac5d3cba

Maven artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1072

+1 from me.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache CXF Build Utils 3.2.1 take2

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

[RESULT][VOTE] - Release Apache CXF Build Utils 3.2.1 take2

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Sending again with correct subject.

This vote passes with 8 +1 and no other votes.

Christian

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache CXF Build Utils 3.2.1 take2

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Andriy

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
+1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks!
-------------

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
This vote passes with 8 +1 and no other votes.

Christian

> +1
>

> Il 05/07/2016 10:57, Christian Schneider ha scritto:
>
>> This is a vote to release Apache CXF Build Utils 3.2.1.
>>
>> It contains changes for checkstyle config to make it compatible to
>> Eclipse Neon. In version 3.2.0 Neon shows a lot of false checkstyle errors.
>>
>> After my first change seemed to be incompatible with older checkstyle
>> versions I removed the return count check now to make sure it works in
>> all scenarios.
>>
>> See
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6961
>>
>> Git tag is:
>>
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf-build-utils.git;a=tag;h=4dbfa24b3cd27da45b4dd219e1aadd89ac5d3cba
>>
>> Maven artifacts:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1072
>>
>> +1 from me.
>>
>> Christian
>>

> --
> Alessio Soldano
> Web Service Lead, JBoss

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com
<https://owa.talend.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=3aa4083e0c744ae1ba52bd062c5a7e46&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.talend.com>

Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache CXF Build Utils 3.2.1 take2

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
+1

--
Alessio Soldano